Friday, March 5, 2010

*Updates* edit.

Attention: New Photos and Links added! That's right! Check the sidebars for related links / my other pages, a monthly "mystery" image, my profile, and more. Scroll all the way to the bottom and find a collection of my photos (always being updated.) Just so you know, I will post at least one photo and a blog entry every day, so keep watch!

Thanks for looking everyone! :)


Update on Mom: She is doing a bit better, but can't keep food down because of her pain medication. Everyone keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please!

Today's Agenda:
  • Weekly Horseback riding lesson at 5pm
  • Cleaned out my closet and room: wow I didn't know I had that much stuff in there! ;-)
  • My camera is found!! I will now be able to take *new* photos.
  • Pizza for lunch (my grandma is making it right now!! Yum!!)
  • My brother has an eye appointment, which he is at now.
  • Off of school today!! 3 day weekends are the best.

And that's about it for now. Just check back in later in the day to find some new photos!! :)

Peace Always,
~Kristina/Saphire


DAILY PHOTO:



UPDATE.

Went out and did a photo shoot with my brother. Got this photo,
boosted the colours a tad, and I love how it turned out!





No comments: