Thursday, April 21, 2011

Warbler Season has Begun

Black-throated green, gettin' grub. Say THAT 5 times fast.

That's right! The warblys are here on their spring migration! Excuse me while I scream for joy!

In my own development, I've already counted four warbly species:
Black-throated Green Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
PINE WARBLER (Life Bird!)

Black-throated Green says 'peekaboo birder!'

Yellow-rumped warbly. "Walk this way!"

Yellow Warbler hagin' in there!

Pine warbler living up to his name.

Seeya! Pine warbly.

The proverbial Song Sparrow.

My neighborhood female Red-tailed Hawk and totem.

Gotta love those geese!

LOOK- the first ducklings of spring!!


** Peace Always,
Kristina**

Note: I will be in Florida for the next week, but without my computer. Look for updates starting May first! Thank you!




1 comment:

Dave said...

Woo-hoo! Warbly things! Love that Yellow-rump shot.